Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://irbarcelona.org as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
– I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
– I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
irBarcelona has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the Responsible: Diego Aleu Calás
Commercial name: irBarcelona
VAT number / Partita IVA: IT05363970871
Activity: Disclose information of Barcelona through a tourist portal
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send me through the forms on the website, will receive the data treatment of “Website users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
– Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be maintained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data I deal with in irBarcelona come from:
– Subscription form
– Comments on blog
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether irBarcelona is treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
– Request rectification or deletion
– Request the limitation of your treatment
– Oppose the treatment
– Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Diego Aleu Calás will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
– Treatment is based on consent
– The data has been provided by the person concerned.
– The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In irBarcelona there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
– Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information; Name, Email, IP Address, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Mailchimp’s servers outside the EU in the USA and Mailpoet Wysija SARL in France, both providers of Diego Aleu Calás. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
– Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts https://irbarcelona.org, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, IP Address, Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he / she wants and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the information you provide will be located on the servers of Minerva Hosting S.L.U. (provider of Diego Aleu Calás) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
– To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– To manage social networks. IrBarcelona can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://irbarcelona.org https://irbarcelona.org will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Diego Aleu Calás. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of irBarcelona. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
According to the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Diego Aleu Calás (irBarcelona) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
irBarcelona, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Sending email messages for contact purposes
A special case of data processing in irBarcelona, refers to the email messages that users send in order to contact Diego Aleu Calás. Users can ask questions about the contents published on the blog, send suggestions or any other purpose.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
– Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://irbarcelona.org, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://irbarcelona.org analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://irbarcelona.org will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
Google Adsense: a web service to offer advertising based on various variables (content that the user is reading, information previously visited and traced through cookies, etc.) provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://irbarcelona.org analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://irbarcelona.org will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
Hosting: Minerva Hosting S.L.U., with address in Spain. More information at: http://www.minervahosting.com/ (Minerva Hosting S.L.U.). Minerva Hosting S.L.U. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Diego Aleu Calás.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: http://www.minervahosting.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Diego Aleu Calás.
Email marketing 1: Wysija SARL, which is domiciled in France. More information at: https://www.mailpoet.com/ (Wysija SARL). Wysija SARL treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Diego Aleu Calás.
Email Marketing 2: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Diego Aleu Calás.
Gmail: In this service, messages sent by users are stored for contact purposes.
When browsing https://irbarcelona.org you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
– Google analytics
– Google adsense
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
https://irbarcelona.org is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://irbarcelona.org can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Diego Aleu Calás will ensure that any person who is authorized by irBarcelona to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and lenders), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, irBarcelona, upon noticing, must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to https://irbarcelona.org exonerating Diego Aleu Calás (irBarcelona), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Diego Aleu Calás (irBarcelona) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Diego Aleu Calás reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Diego Aleu Calás will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://irbarcelona.org does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://irbarcelona.org undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-25-2018.